Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -11,10 +11,10 @@ Changes in 4.02:
isolinux-specific names. Thus, "syslinux.cfg" is now a
generic name, whereas "isolinux.cfg" or "extlinux.conf" is
specific to different derivative.
- * chain.c32: support setting alternate config filename for stage2
- of GRUB Legacy (Gert Hulselmans)
+ * chain.c32: support setting alternate config filename for
+ stage2 of GRUB Legacy (Gert Hulselmans).
* whichsys.c32: execute specific command, based on Syslinux
- bootloader variant (Gert Hulselmans)
+ bootloader variant (Gert Hulselmans).
Changes in 4.01:
* ISOLINUX: fix initialization on systems which don't zero