|author||Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com>||2001-07-06 04:58:11 +0000|
|committer||Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2001-07-06 04:58:11 +0000|
Update to LGPL v2.1.
2001-07-06 Paul Eggert <email@example.com> * manual/argp.texi: Remove ignored LGPL copyright notice; it's not appropriate for documentation anyway. * manual/libc-texinfo.sh: "Library General Public License" -> "Lesser General Public License". 2001-07-06 Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> * All files under GPL/LGPL version 2: Place under LGPL version 2.1.
Diffstat (limited to 'streams/stropts.h')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/streams/stropts.h b/streams/stropts.h
index 04dc5cd0afd..f3d7f1df1e6 100644
@@ -2,19 +2,19 @@
This file is part of the GNU C Library.
The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as
- published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
- License, or (at your option) any later version.
+ modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Library General Public License for more details.
+ Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
- License along with the GNU C Library; see the file COPYING.LIB. If not,
- write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
- Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. */
+ You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License along with the GNU C Library; if not, write to the Free
+ Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
+ 02111-1307 USA. */
#define _STROPTS_H 1