Diffstat (limited to 'fips.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
@@ -56,12 +56,12 @@ extern const unsigned int fips_test_mask[N_FIPS_TESTS];
* Runs the FIPS 140-1 4.11.1 and 4.11.2 tests, as updated by
* FIPS 140-2 4.9, errata from 2001-10-10 (which set more strict
- * intervals for the tests to pass), on a buffer of size
+ * intervals for the tests to pass), on a buffer of size
* FIPS_RNG_BUFFER_SIZE, using the given context.
- * FIPS 140-2, errata of 2002-12-03 removed tests for non-deterministic
+ * FIPS 140-2, errata of 2002-12-03 removed tests for non-deterministic
* RNGs, other than Continuous Run test.
* This funtion returns 0 if all tests passed, or a bitmask
* with bits set for every test that failed.