Changes since 0.17.0:
* music-control: control any mpris2-compatible music player
* appmenu: externally show a menu of the current focused application
* bluez4: control bluetoothd daemon
* conf_comp: configuration dialogs for composite, like in previous comp
* Added action to reset filemanager
* Added function to hide all active menus
* Added enum for deskflip animation mode
* Added e_win_elm_available()
* Added e_configure_option API
* Added D-Bus notification to systray module
* Added D-Bus menu support
* Added e_comp namespace and E_EVENT_COMP events
* Added API for fetching module .desktop files
* Added option for disabling icons in menus
* Added option for disabling pointer warping when performing directional focus changes using winlist
* comp settings now uses the "e_comp" config domain
* added options to disable comp effects on types of windows
* added option to disable comp effects on screen
* added options and functionality for "fast" composite effects
* split comp window match settings into separate dialog
* modules no longer require shutdown or save functions
* e_menu_category_callback create callback parameter order has been changed
* e_manager_comp_set() is no longer accessible by modules
* e_manager_comp namespace
* HAL support for filemanager
* Check changed added to several settings dialogs:
- startup theme,
- desktop environments,
* Improve UI of desk settings.
* Add icons for gadcon settings.
* Improve strings of pager settings.
* Improve title of fileman settings.
* Mixer settings dialog is now resizable
* Increased maximum menu size, improved menu autoscrolling
* Various #defines in e_int_menus.h are now enums
* No backlight dimming when in presentation mode.
* Backlight fade time only applies to dimming - undimming is fixed 0.5 .
* Added elm win trap callback for base size setting, calling this causes ICCCM hints to be applied
* "System Default" language in wizard now displays which language it is and no longer removes language from list
* Desktop->Shelves menu now shows shelf names
* geometry_auto_move option now also corrects applications which fail in their attempts to center windows
* E_LIST_HANDLER_APPEND macro now asserts the event handler to make debugging easier
* config submenu now sets "config" category
* composite settings dialog is now accessible from Settings menu
* added focus-out color class and functionality to default theme
* added fallback timer for system actions
* compositor now applies focus/urgency state to windows on first show
* prevent windows dragged from one screen to another from being larger than the destination screen
* track module directories
* improve module config dialog load speed
* No longer build illume edj files
* add support for AltGr in illume2's E_Kbd_Buf_Key, fix related leak
* IBar menu didn't allow to configure different icon sources, show contents menu even on empty IBar.
* Shelf option 'overlapping' made clearer and disabled when window automatic movement on shelf hide isn't set.
* Backlight, screenlock and screensaver don't check for fullscreen windows - we have presentation mode for that.
* Force check changed upon confirmation dialog closure for engine settings.
* Clock date formats are now internationalizable.
* Advanced pager settings check changed accounts for flip desktop on mouse wheel.
* File manager settings values are now all read, checked and applied as they should.
* Fixed crash when changing ibar source
* Fixed SIGFPE in tiling module and functionality of toggle_rows_count
* Filemanager now uses global setting option for showing desktop
* Fixed error in Evry when trying to call edje functions on non-edje object
* Fix construction of variant list for setxkbmap
* Fix border(less) style of internal elm tooltip windows
* Fix incorrect config value clamping for window autoraise delay
* Always hide menus on desklock
* e_win now traps elm_win_activate to ensure that internal elm
windows don't fail to raise as expected if user has configured
E to ignore activate hints
* Fix restarting E17 after manually monitoring it.
* Fix build with uClibc.
* Restore default keybindings no longer restores two bindings for ctrl+alt+f
* entry/scrollframe: Fixed issues with submembers.
* Fixed bug where keyboard resizing of windows would not be possible if timeout was set to zero
* Fixed crash when clicking apply in wallpaper settings dialog and no wallpaper is selected
* Fixed bug where disabled slider widgets could be changed with mouse wheel
* Fixed bug where fileman config slider widgets were not properly disabled
* Tasks gadgets now apply the selected style
* Fixed crash when changing desktop configuration while clock popup was present
* fixed bug where window border insets were not applied to initial positioning geometry, causing them to be placed incorrectly
* Fixed bug with desktop config profile where conf module version variable was misnamed
* fixed bug where internal dialogs would not redraw after unfullscreening
* fixed bug where starting with a nonexistent config could cause a crash instead of simply restarting
* fixed window border hide bug where after iconification hides leave ghosts
* fixed bug where backlight settings would try to update dummy backlight devices
* Reuse notifications for mixer and battery modules.
* fixed gadget dragging on desktop near screen edges
* fixed bug where "don't composite fullscreen windows" option would cause some windows to stop appearing
* module error dialog is no longer remembered across restarts
* fix small leak in efm when performing dnd onto mounted drive icon
* fixed small leak in e_import_config_dialog_show during failure case
* fixed small leak in e_import_dialog_show during failure case
* fixed small leak in illume2 policy config
* fixed path setting in import dialog
* fixed possible NULL deref in desktop editor
* fixed possible NULL deref in e_sys when debugging
* fixed map then unmap race condition for some windows (needs efl 1.8)
* fixed bug where dragging files into sidebar would move them instead of creating links
* fixed window autoraise triggering from pointer slide
* fixed opening of links in filemanager in some cases
* filemanager now ignores changes to .part files